Sunday, October 13, 2013

No title

Im really bad at titles for this thing - oh well!!!  I would promise to not fill these posts about Justin being away.....but let's face it that is my life right now. I thought things might get easier with each day.....they don't. I'm tired.....full out tired, I get frustrated on a daily basis, stupid little things agitate me and the only thing I can thing is "I'm so glad we don't have kids". I would feel so bad if I had children right now. 

Work is crazy busy,  it keeps me on my toes but it's busy.....almost irritating busy. However I signed up for this job and my co-workers rock so it makes it worth while. 

We've hit the half way point until Justin comes home.....oh I can't wait. Tomorrow (10/14) he books his flight home....this will make things so much more realistic. 

I'm realizing more and more each day just how much my husband really does around here :). I've been enjoying my time with my sister and her kids. Seeing the rest of my family all these different times - just keeping me busy. 

This past Thursday we adopted a new dog. :). Cricket started acting out when we had to put Rocky down and justing thought maybe she was lonely so he suggested we look for another dog. I went to the Animal  Protection League in Anderson and fell in love with Lilly.....now named Millie Jo. She is an almost 3 years old boxer mix. She is sweet and cuddly and fitting in well with our family. I can't wait for Justin to come home and meet here. 

Keep watching for more from the McMahans 

No comments:

Post a Comment