Sunday, September 29, 2013

.......

My sister informed me I haven't blogged in a while, it's true and I'm aware but here I am. I apologize how this post may go but with the way my emotions have been one would I was pregnant - which I am NOT so don't anyone get too excited reading that.

September 14-20 Justin and spent our "honeymoon" in Nashville and Gatlinburg Tennessee. What a wonderful trip we had. The weather was gorgeous, the food was scrumptious, the live bluegrass music we listened to every night was amazing and having the whole week just me and my husband was the greatest blessing. I could spend everyday with him. I love everything about him. We met some great people, made friends with a band, and hiked through some beautiful mountains and saw breathtaking waterfalls. We thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

The Sunday we returned from vacation, the 22nd I drove Justin (with my mom and nephew) to the Indianapolis airport and watched him board a plane to Georgia for 6 weeks. I have cried many times since he has been gone. I'm aware it's only 6 weeks, I'm aware I know he's coming home, I'm aware military wives have it worse than me (I appreciate them way more now that I somewhat understand) but this has been rough. We are one week down and 5 more to go and I miss my husband so much. He is my absolute best friend and I appreciate him so much, making a career change to better himself and in return better our family. He is a special man and doing big things for both of us.....and our future children.

So like I've said in every post life is exciting for the McMahans....and it's getting more exciting. I'm ready to have to husband home. To hug him tight, kiss him passionately and get back to live with him directly by my side. I am so grateful though that he is hardworking and future oriented.

In the mean time I'm getting lots of things done around the house :). I've started earlier work hours so I get more time at the gym and more time at home. Keep reading life changes are coming.

Love,
The McMahans

No comments:

Post a Comment