Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Not ok!

I think improbably said it before......but I'm going to remind myself again

  IT'S OK TO NOT BE OK!!!!!!!!!

that's kind of refreshing - especially for a day like today. I'm not, I can be ok, but for today I'm not. I'm not the only one in the boat that I'm in, I'm not the only one going through and dealing with what I've been dealt today, but it doesn't make it any harder. Are there things to help? Of course, there always is. Are those things guaranteed to help? No, they never are. 

I suppose it's a part of life, the struggles, but I don't want them. At least not this one. I could say it's not fair, but since when is a struggle "fair"?  I would be wasting my time throwing that pity party. 

For today I will be a little hurt, for today (and probably many days) I will be scared/nervous/stressed (which ultimately isn't good), but tomorrow I will be better. Tomorrow will be day 1!  Tomorrow I won't be so sad, or so scars, or so nervous. Tomorrow I might still NOT be ok, but I will be closer to being ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment