Monday, February 10, 2014

Wait.......

In my last post I was not "ok"....and I was learning that it was ok to not be "ok". I'm still not ok.....I'm annoyed.....and frustrated - but I'm trying so hard to not be discouraged. I came across a pin that said "do you trust me when my answer is wait?- god". WOAH! WOW! Hold up - does God have a Pinterest??  I hate waiting....if you know me then you know this....typically I want things when I want then - ask my husband we have started many DIY projects and left them have finished because they take too long - ha!!  But am I ok being annoyed and frustrated because I need to wait?  It's hard to wait when what you want everyone else has (or seems too anyways). It's hard to wait when it's so easy for everyone else (so it seems) but it's so complicated for you. It's hard to sick- it's hard to feel yucky - it's hard to think that this is how the "wait" shall be. The wait will be worth - but am I trusting during this time?  Honestly, I haven't been - not in the least bit. There always ends up being a blessing in the messiest of times - there is a blessing here - I just have to trust. 

My new plan for each day is to trust - to be ok with waiting - to be ok with being annoyed but to not get discouraged. I will learn to trust in the wait - because maybe I need this down time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment