Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Change

I'm going to be honest.......I HATE change.....despise it....makes me gag......throws me into a panic attack.....absolutely hate change.  When I get into schedule or a "groove" I want it to stay that way - not doing anything different. But apparently life doesn't work the way I want it to. As lots and lots of changes are occurring and will continue to occur for the next few months. 

I get scared for change - afraid I will fail - afraid it won't end good - and even afraid it will be even better than I could imagine (weird that that can be scary) I'm not ready for change. I'm not ready to start over. 

A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook and well.....I guess it's what I needed to read today

My feelings are so jumbled.....like I said like is getting so exciting......but life is also getting scary - ha :)

Stay tuned.....more of my stress....more of my confusion.....more of my anxiety......more of our changes......and more of the exciting adventures for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment