Monday, August 12, 2013

Greetings

Greetings - my first post on this new blog! So many of my Facebook friends have family,blogs and they are so fun to read I decided I would keep ........or at least attempt to keep one of my own. It seems like so much is always going on for Justin and I and honestly, I don't care how exciting the news is I sometimes get tired of repeating stores. This might make that easier :)

Our current state......or might current state is stressed and overwhelmed.......to the point I now have meds for stress/anxiety induced headaches......lovely I know :). I'm transitioning into a new role at work....which made my caseload jump and my daily schedule get even bigger. But my clients (most of them) are worth it :). I enjoy what I do and days like today I'm thankful for a gym membership with nice treadmills!

Justin's life is exciting right now. He is the testing process for a new job :). He's had the offer handed and he has accepted now the fun testing so he can get an official start date. We prayed hard for a new opportunity and a door has opened. A part of me is still nervous something won't pan out....but right now it's all good :). And with this job retirement looks like a definite possibility - 25 and I'm already ready for retirement!!  Unfortunately with this job it looks as though we may be moving a little closer to Lafayette (he job) and a little further from Anderson (my job) - adding more stress to my day as financially I'm going crazy trying to play around with our budget to find something we can afford.

Thankfully John 16:33 reminds me "In this world you will have trouble. But take heart for,I have overcome the world". There will be light at the end of what seems like this very long tunnel

Life is getting exciting for us McMahans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment