Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sometimes I make myself laugh

If you know me well.....none of this will come as a surprise......if you don't know me well and you haven't realized this from the first two posts.......I stress myself out....A LOT. I work myself up so bad it makes me sick.....I can't sleep, all I want is to eat chocolate, anxiety kicks into overdrive. I do all of this without fully thinking through every situation.....I'm a girl that's my excuse.  

BUT.....here is the good news....JUSTIN AND I ARE NOT MOVING!!!!!!  Woooo feels good to say that. So much stress and weight was on my shoulders thinking about finding a place to move, moving, either driving an hour back and forth to work, paying extra gas, trying to meet new people.....my anxiety medicine doesn't cover all of that.

After much discussion Justin and I decided that will all things considered it would be much easier and make more sense for us to stay at our house in Alex. I am so excited.....I was not selfish.....I promise. I was coming to terms with leaving Aspire and actually even applied for a job in Lafayette......but my husband is so sweet and logically talked everything through with me. He is trading in his truck for a fuel efficient car and when he has to be on a train will make the drive. 

We make a good team....we really do....we are both willing to make sacrifices and compromise.....but in the end we make it work for the best. Looking back on these last few days I am laughing because I was a nut case.....seriously. My emotions were everywhere and I was so worked up.....for NOTHING 

Like I said life is exciting for us McMahan's and now I get to blog about all the exciting remodels and updates we will be doing to our house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment