Friday, August 30, 2013

Marriage

Let me start this by saying I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted....I've started an online class and we adopted a puppy and well.....it's been busy

Secondly let me say...I LOVE being married.....I really do - best decision I've ever made....and I love it so much because I love who I chose to marry. I really am the lucky one. I'm sitting here on my day off playing on Pintefest and doing a lot nothing (best day off) and I'm pinning a lot of quotes and such related to marriage....because its awesome ;) - lol. Then I saw a pin that someone I follow pinned that said something along the lines of "why don't you text your husband how you feel instead of posting it on Facebook" 

1. I do text my husband or call him to see how his day is going to tell him I love him....and he does the same
2. I post about my husband and our marriage on Facebook,because if I'm not going to brag about him or our marriage (yes we have our spats and irritating moments but we really work well together) than who is?

It's part of my job as a wife to make sure I build my husband up in confidence, love, support and prayer. It's might job to make sure he always knows I love him. I don't always post it on Facebook - but sometimes I do - because it's a joyous thing. I'm spending my .life with my best friend - people post things about their best friend all the time - mine is my spouse :)

I'm not sure if I should have really felt - I suppose it was hurt that I felt - about the pinned quote but I just couldn't get past it.  I think my husband is awesome- because he really is. He does amazing things for me and our "family". He's always thinking of others and considering their feelings   I guess if people don't like seeing me post about him then they can unfriend me....but I wonder how much better they would feel if they boasted about their spouse a little more. 


Just my ramble and rant for the day!  Looking forward to this 3 day weekend with my husband :). Vacation in 2 weeks!!!! YAHOO :)

The McMahans 

No comments:

Post a Comment