Thursday, April 17, 2014

An update list....

A random post to update you on so pome things.....so here we go

1. WE ARE MOVING!!!!!!!! Unfortunatley it's not back to Madison County :( but we are moving. We hate (and I don't use that word much) but we HATE where we are. The neighbors are rude, trashy and disrespectful. The surrounding neighborhood is nowhere I would want my kids playing. And the managers of this place are crap - lazy crap who do nothing......so we are moving.....and are not being penalized for breaking our lease because my husband is AWESOME and laid down the law :)

2. This new place is perfect to bring a baby to :) (don't worry we aren't getting one soon). It's perfect size, great quiet and safe location. I feel like it's our home....until we buy a house. I feel good about bring a case manager there to do a home study. I kind of love it and we haven't moved in he

3. Our adoption bracelets have arrived!!!!!!! I love them and I'm so excited to have them. They are $2 and available to purchase so let me know if you want one. ;)

Those were by biggest updates, now let me tell you a story about those bracelets...I'm currently home sick with bronchitis (which sucks something terrible) but I just HAD to get the bracelets and couldn't wait another day. So I ventured out to UPS. The very nice woman working and I discussed the weather (so typical I know) and I mentioned how it's suppose to be nice on Sunday for Easter and that will be great for the kids. She asked me if my husband and I had kids (until recently I hated being asked that question). I told her no - not yet and then I proceeded to tell her about the package I was picking up. Her eyes got big and she said "I've adopted too". This triggered a conversation and comes to find our she has adopted horses - not babies - but she adopted them from situations where they would not be loved or cared for properly - kind of like the situation Justin and I's baby might come from. She lives in an Amish town near by and rides her horses EVERYWHERE even through town. She told me when it gets warmer to come back in and get with her and she will have us our to ride as she has 14 horses that she's adopted (don't worry we will NOT adopt 14 kids - lol) and then she said "and when you're adoption is complete you will have to bring your baby out and we will have an adoption party"

You see our bracelets are already creating stories and memories for our little one who has been CHOSEN for us. I'm so pumped

Continue to keep us in your prayers - we have some meetings and phone sessions with adoption agencies coming up. Once we select one we will move forward even more with this. 

We love you all so much!!!! 
(Don't forgot to buy a bracelet)
Justin and Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment