Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's almost like a dream.........

Now that we've told our families that we are adopting we've started to share it more and more and every time I say "Justin and I are adopting" I get this cheesy grin.....I feel like we are telling people "guess what we are pregnant". I seriously am so excited I feel like I'm in a dream.....a little fairy tale dream. 

We haven't even met with the agency yet and I find myself thinking "would this pass the home inspection? Would a case manager see this as a red flag? Is this child friendly?"  

This could be a long process but each day is exciting.....not everyday will be I am aware but I take these days as they come. We ordered silicone bracelets to sell as our FIRST adoption fundraiser. They should be here next week and I'm excited....lol I know I'm excited about everything, but shouldn't all of this be exciting?  We've dubbed this journey #mcbaby....cute and catchy and this way our progress can easily be instagrammed....gotta love social media :). As soon as the bracelets arrive they will be for sale. We have a lot and are always open to buying more!

This is a quick random update I just don't want anyone left hanging. 

We love you all

Justin and Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment