Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Overjoyed heart

It seems like with every new day, my heart grows. Grows for this child we are praying for, grows for the hope of becoming a mom one day, grows for the strong and courageous woman who will trust Justin and I to love, care for and raise her child......our child.  My heart grows with excitement and anticipation.

This journey is so exciting.....more exciting that I thought it was going to be.

Justin and I are so blessed to have the friends and family we have supporting us, encouraging us, loving us and most importantly praying for us. I find myself many times during the day praying for this situation, and for every person that will become involved with this journey.

I think we are at like 98% set to "Say yes" to an agency and start the application and home study process. This is scary, overwhelming and very exciting.

Not much news to report one, but my heart is in such a happy and good place. I want to encourage all of you to find your hearts happy place, no matter what is going on in your life, there is always at least 1 thing to be so thankful for.

All of you reading this.....are my thing to be thankful for.

Continue to pray for this journey, for this adventure. Please let Justin and I know how we can pray for you. That's part of being a team.  Looking forward to having more updates soon.

Love you all,

Justin and Heather

2 comments:

  1. I love feeling like I am a part of your journey. I just want to let you two know that I am wishing you happiness and so much love as God works miracles before your eyes. I believe He will lead you to make all the right decisions to bring a beautiful baby into your life.
    God bless,
    Josie Selig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Josie - your words are so kind and encouraging. We want as many people to be apart of our chosen child's story as possible. Thank you for being a part of it. Your bracelets are on their way.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete