Monday, May 5, 2014

What a weekend

Mondays are always rough.....but then even more rough when you've had a bad weekend. It wasn't bad because of events....it was bad because of my attitude and my heart. It wasn't pleasant....I had a really rough weekend and a very doubt filled weekend. 

I question whether adoption is right.....I question whether I'm the right person for a birth mother to choose....I question whether this is my decision or God's decision. I question so much. 

I doubt that we will be placed with a child, I doubt that I will be able to do this (especially when Justin is gone), I doubt that we financially will be able to even adopt a child. 

I want to cry because I knew days like these would come. Today is better, tomorrow will be even better. Days like this past weekend are bound to happen. 

Justin & Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment